Metronom apartment by Ruterra Metronom 4BDR apartment by Ruterra
Size –4 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 5-9
All our apartments are cleaned by professionals following the 5-step enhanced cleaning process providing full disinfection. Also, we have a contactless check-in provided in our office at the U Pujcovny 954/6 street which is situated 2 minutes away from the main train station, but in case of any need for a little help, our manager will be there for you :)
We offer you spacious apartment, where can easily accommodated up to 11 guests in 3 separate rooms and 2 mezzanine floors. Our mezzanine bedrooms are very comfortable, ceilings are 1.70m high.
Apartment is located on the ground floor in the historical building with amazing spiral stairs.
This flat consists of:
*1st bedroom with comfortable double bed with bedsides tables
*1st mezzanine bedroom with a double bed and single bed above.
*spacious living room with a kitchen corner, dining table and convertible sofa. Kitchen is fully equipped with electric stove, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, cutlery. Also there is a flat screen TV
*2nd bedroom with double bed and bedsides tables
*2nd mezzanine bedroom with one double bed for 2 guests as well
*Bathroom with big bathtub and washing machine
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of an Old and New Town with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, as
*Old town square (up to 3-4 min walk)
*Wenceslas square (5-7 min walk)
*Charles bridge (15min walk )
*Shopping center Palladium (5 min walk)
*lots of bars (as James Dean, Harleys, Roxy) less than 1-2 minutes walk, Beer Museum for people who want to taste different types of beer and so on.
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
The welcome set ( coffee, tea, toilet paper, garbage bags, paper towels) is provided only for the first couple of days, if you need it more- please ask us to send you the closest supermarket to you.
Once you have a self-check-in in our office there will be our manager behind the glass being ready to provide you with any assistance you need in Prague :)
Late check-in or early check-out- is free of charge.
If you need to store the luggage in the office, the luggage fee is 1 euro per bag due to the small capacity.
Last-minute reservations might be ready later than check-in time, please ask us at what time the apartment would be ready if you make a last-minute booking.
*If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
|Property Type||Apartment on the 0 floor|
|Setting & View||
1 Sep 2022 - 30 Sep 2022
|104 €||197 €||
1 Oct 2022 - 31 Oct 2022
|88 €||145 €||
1 Nov 2022 - 30 Nov 2022
|77 €||94 €||