For celebrations spacious 3BDR apartment balcony №5
Size –3 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 6-11
All our apartments are cleaned by professionals following the 5-step enhanced cleaning process providing full disinfection. Also, we have a contactless check-in provided in our office at the U Pujcovny 954/6 street which is situated 2 minutes away from the main train station, but in case of any need for a little help, our manager will be there for you :)
•Parties allowed! We have a whole building in our management, without local neighbors. But please respect the local laws.
•Perfectly for group of friends and celebrations, btw we have 3 more similar apartments same building up to 32 guests in total
•Perfect location - in the downtown, 3 minutes walking from the main city street with all the most famous bars, clubs, restaurants and coffee shops around
•Balcony where you can smoke!
•Amazing equipment - 3 separated spacious bedrooms
•We're brand new ApartHotel, but we're AirBnB hosts from 2010. For reviews , please, check our 1st account with a wide range of apartments named Alex and Kate
We are happy to recommend this bright apartment for groups of friends and celebrations
The apartment consists of:
•first bedroom with a big double bed for 2 people
•second bedroom with a double bed for 2 people and cozy sofa bed for 2 people + Cinema space
•third bedroom with 2 single beds and a foldable sofa bed
•fully equipped kitchen. You will find there an electrical stove, a fridge, a microwave, a kettle, a coffee machine, washer, a toaster, crockery and a large dining table + Balcony!
•Bathroom with a shower unit, hairdryer
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of the Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, such as:
*Lots of bars and clubs are around there!
*Wenceslas square (less than 3 min walk)
*Old town square (up to 10 min walk)
*Charles bridge (up to 15 min walk)
*Dancing house, masterpiece of famous architect Frank Gehry (up to 15 min walk)
*Riverbank, the most popular place for youth (up to 15 min walk)
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
The welcome set ( coffee, tea, toilet paper, garbage bags, paper towels) is provided only for the first couple of days, if you need it more- please ask us to send you the closest supermarket to you.
Once you have a self-check-in there will be our manager behind the glass being ready to provide you with any assistance you need in Prague :)
Late check-in or early check-out- is free of charge.
The luggage fee is 1 euro per bag.
Last-minute reservations might be ready later than check-in time, please ask us at what time the apartment would be ready if you make a last-minute booking.
*If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
|Setting & View||
1 Sep 2022 - 30 Sep 2022
|115 €||156 €||
1 Oct 2022 - 31 Oct 2022
|83 €||124 €||
1 Nov 2022 - 30 Nov 2022
|77 €||119 €||