Colorful Day in Prague's Heart 3BDR Apartment
Size –3 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 3-6
You will fall in love with this apartment as soon as you arrive there, because of:
• Perfect location - few minutes walking to the Wenceslas and Old Town sq.
• Amazing equipment for up to 6 guests - 3 separated bedrooms bathroom and kitchen zone
• Unlimited free Wi-Fi and cable TV
• City - it is Prague!
Our spacious apartment will be very convenient for a group of friends, three couples or families up to 6 persons
We are happy to recommend this bright apartment for a family or 3 couples. Our apartment is located on the 2nd floor in the building with elevator
Apartment consists of:
*First bedroom with a big comfortable bed for 2 people.
*Second bedroom with a big comfortable bed for 2 people and a wardrobe.
*Third bedroom with a big comfortable bed for 2 people and dining zone with TV.
*Fully equipped kitchen. You will find there an oven, a fridge, a microwave, a kettle, crockery and a cooker.
*Bathroom with WC, a big shower unit, hairdryer and washing machine
Also we provide you with:
* Towels and bed linen
* Free and unlimited Wi-Fi
* Iron with ironing board
* Washing machine and dish detergent
* Our recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
* Our own big tourist map of Prague
* 24 hours support during your stay
Our reception is located on the street U Půjčovny 6. We are opened 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Your registration and key collection are proceeded there, we will also provide you with a detailed map of Prague (with some tips) and apartment plan with all needed instructions.
For guests who arrive after working hours we have special lockers installed, so you can get your keys at any time.
If you need, you can store your luggage at our reception at working hours.
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of the Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, such as:
*Wenceslas square (less than 3 min walk)
*Old town square (up to 10 min walk)
*Charles bridge (up to 15 min walk)
*Dancing house, a masterpiece of famous architect Frank Gehry (up to 15 min walk)
*Riverbank, the most popular place for youth (up to 15 min walk)
*lots of bars and clubs are around there
AIRPORT It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
TRAIN It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (webiste), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu, look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. 4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
If you make a last minute reservation (on the check-in day), we will do our best to prepare your apartment by the official check-in time - 16:00. Please note that it might take about 3 hours to prepare the apartment. Thank you for understanding
Prague, Praha 1, CZECH REPUBLIC
|Setting & View||
1 Sep 2023 - 30 Sep 2023
|60 € - 93 €||80 € - 188 €||
1 Oct 2023 - 31 Oct 2023
|85 €||214 €||
1 Nov 2023 - 30 Nov 2023
|56 €||157 €||
1 December - 10 December
|135 €||344 €||
11 December - 20 December
|148 €||378 €||
21 December - 26 December
|309 €||444 €||
27 December - 3 January
New Year after party
4 January - 7 January
|237 €||417 €||
8 January - 31 January
|99 €||344 €||