Astronomical clock suite by Ruterra
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-4
All our apartments are cleaned by professionals following the 5-step enhanced cleaning process providing full disinfection.
For the check in you should come to our office at the U Pujcovny 954/6 street which is situated 2 minutes away from the main train station.
There’s a plenty of supermarkets and farmers’ markets in the neighbourhood. The apartment is very cozy and fully equipped, situated in the heart of the Old Town. It has a great location on a central street, with quick access to a metro line, walking distance from all the sights (Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge).
Apartment is located in the renovated buiding "MĚŠŤANSKÝ DŮM U ZLATÉHO RUMPÁLU", which is inscribed in the Cultural Heritage List of the Czech Republic. The building itself is located in the historical part of Prague, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
You will definitely enjoy your stay in this apartment because of:
1. Adorable design for true connoisseurs of classic and comfort
2. LOCATION! 2 min to the OLD TOWN square :)
The house was built on the grounds of two medieval buildings, it contains elements of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque. Today's appearance is classicist from 1848, according to the design of Jan Henry Frenzel.
The apartment is located on the first floor, and there is an elevator in the house, which is something not typical for old buildings in the center of Prague. This apartment will be perfect for a couple or family.
Apartment consists of:
*Spacious bedroom with a double bed, a wardrobe, a sofa, an antique table,a mirror
*Living room joint with a kitchen, which has a huge leather sofa, a TV, a dining table for 4 people. Kitchen is fully equipped by plates, cutlery, glasses, even for beer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee maker.
*Comfortable mezzanine bed for 2 people in the living room
*Bright bathroom with beautiful and corner bathtub and WC
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
The apartment location allows to get deeper into life of an Old Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, as
*Old town square ( just turn the corner)
*Prague Beer Museum ( more than 40 kinds of draft beer) – is located in 1 min walk
*Shopping center Palladium (2 min walk)
*Jewish Quarter (5 min walk) - the most well-preserved Jewish historical monuments in Europe. Six synagogues still stand in this region in addition to the historic Jewish Town Hall and the Old Jewish Cemetery, considered one of the most remarkable burial grounds of its kind in Europe.
*Wenceslas square (7 min walk)
*Charles bridge (10 min walk)
*lots of bars (as James Dean, Harleys, Roxy) less than 1 minute walk.
Apartment is located in the clubs and bars area, but in quiet street, you’ll live in the epicenter of nightlife but nothing will disturb you
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit , they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu , look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
*If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
Praha, Staré Město, CZECH REPUBLIC
|Setting & View||
1 December - 10 December
11 December - 21 December
22 December - 26 December
27 December - 3 January
New Year after party
4 January - 7 January
8 January - 31 January
1 Feb 2024 - 29 Feb 2024
|75 € - 128 €||