Steffany's Court Luxury Studio in Prague Center
Size –1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-3
All our apartments are cleaned by professionals following the 5-step enhanced cleaning process providing full disinfection.
Charming bright studio up to 3 guests is located in the center within only 5min walking to the main square in a historical amazing building. This apartment is truly amazing, the best option for a couple who want to spend an unforgettable and romantic time in charming Prague.
Apartment consists of:
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, crockery, toaster, coffee maker.
* Bathroom with WC.
*Zone with double bed for 2 people, wardrobe
* Pull out sofa for the 3rd person to stay with you.
Also we provide:
*Towels and sets of bed linen
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209. But you have a self check-in option on the same address where is the building located :)
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of the Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, such as:
*Old town square (up to 10 min walk)
*Wenceslas square (less than 5 min walk)
*Charles bridge (up to 15 min walk)
*Dancing house, masterpiece of famous architect Frank Gehry (up to 15 min walk)
*Riverbank, the most popular place for youth (up to 15 min walk)
*lots of bars and clubs are around there
AIRPORT It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
TRAIN It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (webiste), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu, look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. 4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
The welcome set ( coffee, tea, toilet paper, garbage bags, paper towels) is provided only for the first couple of days, if you need it more- please ask us to send you the closest supermarket to you.
Late check-in or early check-out- is free of charge, but depends on the aviability.
The luggage fee is 1 euro per bag.
Last-minute reservations might be ready later than check-in time, please ask us at what time the apartment would be ready if you make a last-minute booking.
*If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
|Property Type||Apartment on the 6th floor|
|Setting & View||
1 Sep 2022 - 30 Sep 2022
|56 €||73 €||
1 Oct 2022 - 31 Oct 2022
|52 €||62 €||
1 Nov 2022 - 30 Nov 2022
|47 €||52 €||