Sauna and Narnia 2BDR Apartment by Ruterra NARNIA 2BDR Apartment by Ruterra with Sauna
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 3-6
All our apartments are cleaned by professionals following the 5-step enhanced cleaning process providing full disinfection. Also, we have a contactless check-in provided in our office at the U Pujcovny 954/6 street which is situated 2 minutes away from the main train station, but in case of any need for a little help, our manager will be there for you :)
This apartment consist of 2 separate bedrooms and separate spacious kitchen can fit up to 6 people! Apartment is fully furnished and equipped.
Apartment consists of:
*first bedroom with big double bed for 2 people and pull-out sofa for 2 people as well, plasma TV with satellite channels
*second bedroom with double bed for 2 people and wardrobe and dining table for 6 people
*kitchen with oven, fridge, microwave, kettle, crockery and cooker and coffee machine and bar table for 2 persons
*bathroom with WC, shower unit and washing machine
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of the Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, such as:
•100meters - Wenceslas square (and metro A,B,C)
•200meters – Building of National Muzeum
•5 min. – Main train station (train, metro C)
•10 min. – Old Town Square and Jewish Quarter
•10 min. - Charles bridge and riverbank
•10 min. -Dancing house, masterpiece of famous architect Frank Gehry
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
The welcome set ( coffee, tea, toilet paper, garbage bags, paper towels) is provided only for the first couple of days, if you need it more- please ask us to send you the closest supermarket to you.
Once you have a self-check-in in our office there will be our manager behind the glass being ready to provide you with any assistance you need in Prague :)
Late check-in or early check-out- is free of charge.
If you need to store the luggage in the office, the luggage fee is 1 euro per bag due to the small capacity.
Last-minute reservations might be ready later than check-in time, please ask us at what time the apartment would be ready if you make a last-minute booking.
*If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
Praha, Praha 1 - Nové Město, CZECH REPUBLIC
|Property Type||Apartment on the 3rd floor|
|Setting & View||
1 Sep 2023 - 30 Sep 2023
|65 € - 85 €||135 €||
1 Oct 2023 - 31 Oct 2023
|62 €||174 €||
1 Nov 2023 - 30 Nov 2023
|48 € - 70 €||106 €||
1 December - 10 December
|95 €||217 €||
11 December - 20 December
|105 €||238 €||
21 December - 26 December
|231 €||332 €||
27 December - 3 January
New Year after party
4 January - 7 January
|157 €||279 €||
8 January - 31 January
|71 €||181 €||