Charles Bridge 2BDR Ruterra Apartment
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 3-6
All our apartments are cleaned by professionals following the 5-step enhanced cleaning process providing full disinfection. Also, we have a contactless check-in provided in our office at the U Pujcovny 954/6 street which is situated 2 minutes away from the main train station, but in case of any need for a little help, our manager will be there for you :)
You will fall in love with this apartment because of the
*LOCATION, just few steps from the Charles Bridge.
*Completely renovated building from the 13th century
*Old Town sq with famus Astronomical Clock is in 3 min by foot
* ALL SIGHTS are walkable! No need for public transport
Apartment is located in the renovated gothic building additionally decorated with renaissance and baroque details from the year 1800 "MĚŠŤANSKÝ DŮM U NEVĚSTY" (Bride house), which is inscribed in the Cultural Heritage List of the Czech Republic. The building itself is located in the historical part of Prague, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Please, note, the apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator in the building.
Apartment consists of:
*living room with a dining area connected to the fully equippe kitchen
*In the kitchen you will find a stove, an oven, a fridge, a microwave, a dishwasher, a kettle, a coffee machine, a toaster, crockery and a cooker and a dining table
*1st bedroom connected to the dining area (please, note, that the apartment is after complete reconstruction and sliding door between dining area and 1st bedroom will be delivered in 20th of February)
*2nd bedroom with a comfy queen bed and convertible sofa (in case you need additional sleeping place, sofa is totally comfortable for sleeping!)
*bathrooms with a shower unit, hairdryer and a washing machine (detergent powder will be provided, of course as well as a shampoo and shower gel 2in1, soap, toilet paper)
Also we provide you with:
*Towels and bed linen
*Free and unlimited Wi-Fi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
The apartment location allows getting deeper into life of an Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, historical streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Every famous sight in Prague is located within 15 minutes walking from apartment, so you will forget about public transport, for sure :
•2 min. - Charles bridge and Old Town Square
•2 min. - Riverbank
•8 min. - Wenceslas square ( and metro A,B,C)
•10 min. -Dancing house,- masterpiece of famous architect Frank Gehry
•10 min. – Building of National Muzeum
•15 min. – Main train station (train, metro C)
Truly amazing neighborhood !
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
We are open for the tourists in Prague incl. restaurants, bars, and clubs!
But According to the Czech Government law from 31.5.2021, you are obligated to have a negative antigen test (max 72 hours) upon the check-in. As well as for bars, restaurants etc.
You can simply buy it in the pharmacy or buy it in our office during the check-in for 5 euros (150 czk). If you are vaccinated- just enjoy Prague without any tests :)
P.S. It’s an official law, so please respect it, we couldn’t do anything with it. The test is very cheap- and let you explore Prague like there’s no covid, where the prices are extremely low by now :)
*If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
|Property Type||Apartment on the 2nd floor|
|Setting & View||
1 Sep 2022 - 30 Sep 2022
|87 €||135 €||
1 Oct 2022 - 31 Oct 2022
|83 €||124 €||
1 Nov 2022 - 30 Nov 2022
|68 €||104 €||