Vinohrady 2BDR Ruterra Suite
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-3
You will fall in love with this apartment as soon as you arrive there, because of:
•Spacious and value -for-money apartment within 15 min walking from the city center
•Calm and quite dreams there during the night
•Fully equipped kitchen for your cooking masterpieces
This bright spacious apartment for up to 6 friends is located on the 4th floor in the historical building, close to the city center within 10-15 min walk to the Wenceslas square and the National Museum!
This nice bright spacious apartment is located on forth floor in the building with elevator, close to the city center within 10-15 min walk to the Wenceslas square.
This apartment consists of:
*Bedroom with double bed and convertible sofa for 1 person, wardrobe. Windows face Wenzigova street, but street by itself is quite, street noise will not disturb you even during the day.
*living room with kitchen. There is big foldable sofa, can be used as real double bed for 2 people and convertible sofa for 1 person. Also there is big TV with local channels.
*Kitchen is located in living room and fully equipped with fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, crockery and cooker.
*Big bathroom with shower unit and WC.
Also we provide:
*Towels and sets of bed linen
*Unlimited and free Wi-Fi
*Iron, ironing board
*Good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of the Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•15 min walk to Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti) or 3 min by public transport
•20 min to Old Town square
•25 min to Charles bridge
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
1 December - 10 December
|31 € - 60 €||68 €||
11 December - 20 December
|31 €||68 €||
21 December - 26 December
27 December - 4 January
New Year after party
5 January - 8 January
9 January - 31 January
|41 €||70 €||
1 Feb 2023 - 28 Feb 2023
|46 €||55 €||