Eden Garden 2BDR Balcony Apt by Ruterra
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-6
You will love our newly reconstracted apartment because of:
•Perfect location - on the border of Old Town and Zizkov area with all the most famous restaurants and coffee shops around
•Beautiful VIEW, especially during the night time
•Amazing equipment - 2 separated quiet bedrooms, spacious bathrooms
•Located just next to Eden Garden and Riegrovy Sady, best local spot to see the VIEW and drink Czech Beer
We are happy to recommend this bright apartment for a big family or 2 couples.
Apartment is located in the middle of "the best restaurants and coffee shops" area. Don't hezitate to ask us for recommendations!
It's situated on the 4th floor with an elevator and located in the wider city center, so you won't be disturb by noise at night!
Apartment consists of:
*dining room with a large dining table for 6 people and flat-screen Tv with Czech channles & chill out area with a convertibe sofa (in case you need additional sleeping places)
*fully equipped kitchen. You will find there an oven, a fridge, a stove, a dishwasher, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster, a coffee maker and crockery
*first bedroom with a big double bed for 2 people, wardrobe and city view
*second bedroom with a double bed for 2 people, wardrobe and city view
*spacious bathrooms with a bath, WC, bide and a hairdryer.
*washing machine is in the kitchen (detergent powder will be provided)
Also we provide you with:
*Towels and bed linen
*Free and unlimited Wi-Fi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of the Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
*10 min walking to the city center
*Beautiful park Riegrovy Sady and Rajska Zahrada in 3 min walking
*Wenceslas sq in 10 min by foot from your apartment
*Beer Garden in just right next to the apartment
*TV tower is in 5 min walking
The apartment's area is full of awesome local restaurants and coffee shops. It's one of the most favourite neighboorhoods among the locals for living, don't miss an opportunity to become a part true Prague!
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
Praha, Zizkov, CZECH REPUBLIC
|Property Type||Apartment on the 4th floor|
|Setting & View||
1 Sep 2023 - 30 Sep 2023
|48 €||106 €||
1 Oct 2023 - 31 Oct 2023
|55 € - 75 €||100 € - 151 €||
1 Nov 2023 - 30 Nov 2023
|45 €||101 €||
1 December - 10 December
|46 €||136 €||
11 December - 20 December
|50 €||143 €||
21 December - 26 December
|150 €||216 €||
27 December - 3 January
New Year after party
4 January - 7 January
|113 €||241 €||
8 January - 31 January
|41 €||105 €||