Green Cimburkova Apartment Ruterra
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-4
This Green comfortable studio apartment up to 4 people is located in Zizkov area, historical place of Prague 3, on the 2nd floor of nice building on Cimburkova street.
Apartment by itself is good decorated and has everything what you need to enjoy your trip in Prague.
Apartment consist of :
•Pull out sofa for 2 people,
•Dinner table, wardrobe,
•TV with local channels,
•Fully equipped kitchen with plates, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils, fridge, microwave
•Bathroom with shower, WC, washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
Apartment is located in Prague 3 district Zizkov. Žižkov is today one of the most popular up and coming neighborhoods in Prague and is home to many expatriates. Žižkov sights you can reach easily walking inlude:
* 10 minutes - the Television Tower decorated with giant crawling babies( you should definitely go there, there is a such an amazing view over the city on top of the tower)
*10-15 minutes Palac Akropolis ( for night life)
* 10 minutes the National Monument with a massive equestrian statue of Jan Žižka
*also many beautiful parks, the evocative Olšany Cemetery, the New Jewish Cemetery, the Prague University of Economics and much more within walking distance.
*15 – 20 minutes Wenceslas square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
The welcome set ( coffee, tea, toilet paper, garbage bags, paper towels) is provided only for the first couple of days, if you need it more- please ask us to send you the closest supermarket to you.
Late check-in or early check-out- is free of charge.
The luggage fee is 1 euro per bag.
Last-minute reservations might be ready later than check-in time, please ask us at what time the apartment would be ready if you make a last-minute booking.
*If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
Praha, Praha 3-Žižkov, CZECH REPUBLIC
|Setting & View||
1 Sep 2023 - 30 Sep 2023
|41 € - 60 €||61 € - 70 €||
1 Oct 2023 - 31 Oct 2023
|37 € - 60 €||65 €||
1 Nov 2023 - 30 Nov 2023
|32 €||50 €||
1 December - 10 December
|53 €||103 €||
11 December - 20 December
|59 €||103 €||
21 December - 26 December
|100 €||144 €||
27 December - 3 January
New Year after party
4 January - 7 January
|87 €||154 €||
8 January - 31 January
|48 €||88 €||