Elite balcony&garage Ruterra Loft Elite Balcony&Garage Ruterra Loft
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-4
All our apartments are cleaned by professionals following the 5-step enhanced cleaning process providing full disinfection.
This nice bright spacious apartment is located on fifth floor in the building with elevator. This is completely new and modern residence with 24 hours reception and garage.
*First room is bedroom with double bed and wardrobe. Windows face to the courtyard so noise will not disturb you even during the day, its really quite.
*Second room is living room with kitchen. There is big foldable sofa, can be used as real double bed for 2 people. Also there is big TV with local channels.
*Kitchen is fully equipped with oven, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, crockery and cooker.
*Big bathroom with the bath
Also we provide:
*Towels and sets of bed linen
*Unlimited and free Wi-Fi
*Iron, ironing board
*Good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
A little bit about Zizkov area in the beginning. Zižkov is one of Prague’s most accessible places to live and a very convenient destination for commuters. Much of the neighborhood is within walking distance of the city center or Vinohrady.
Some of nearest attractions :
•the Television Tower decorated with giant crawling babies( you should definitely go there, there is a such an amazing view over the city on top of the tower, also you can have glass of wine or cup of tea/coffee in a beautiful restaurant/bar on the top as well) (less than 15 min walk)
•Riegrovy Sady (Riegrs Park) - Located in the gorgeous Art Nouveau district of Vinohrady bordering Zizkov is the lush and rather large (12 min. walk)
•National Monument of Jan Zizka on the Vitkov hill (10-15 min. walk)
•Wenceslas square (20 min. walk or 5 min. by tram)
•Square of Republic (20 min. walk or 5 min. by tram)
This area is very popular at expatriates, and that means on this and neighboring streets is restaurants with cuisines from around the world.
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by more than 1 car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
The welcome set ( coffee, tea, toilet paper, garbage bags, paper towels) is provided only for the first couple of days, if you need it more- please ask us to send you the closest supermarket to you.
Late check-in or early check-out- is free of charge.
The luggage fee is 1 euro per bag.
Last-minute reservations might be ready later than check-in time, please ask us at what time the apartment would be ready if you make a last-minute booking.
*If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
|Property Type||Apartment on the 5th floor|
|Setting & View||
1 Sep 2022 - 30 Sep 2022
|56 €||73 €||
1 Oct 2022 - 31 Oct 2022
|54 €||62 €||
1 Nov 2022 - 30 Nov 2022
|44 €||51 €||