Ruterra suite by Jewish Synagogue
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 3-6
All our apartments are cleaned by professionals following the 5-step enhanced cleaning process providing full disinfection.
For the check in you should come to our office at the U Pujcovny 954/6 street which is situated 2 minutes away from the main train station.
There’s a plenty of supermarkets and farmers’ markets in the neighbourhood. The apartment is very cozy and fully equipped, situated in the heart of the Old Town. It has a great location on a quiet street, with quick access to a tram line to the Main Train Station/Wenceslas Square/New Town, walking distance from all the sights (Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge).
Our bright and spacious apartment is located on the quite street on the first floor in the historical building.
This apartment consists of:
*dining area with big table.
*living room with dining area, kitchen and 2 foldable sofas. Sofa can be transformed to as real double bed for 2 people. Also there is big TV with local channels. In kitchen area, we prepared for you a fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, cutlery.
*The bedroom with quine size double bed, bedsides tables and wardrobe.
*Bathroom with big corner bathtub and washing machine
Also we provide:
*Towels and sets of bed linen
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
The apartment location allows to get deeper into life of an Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, as
*Wenceslas square - 3 min walk
*Na Prikope street (main shopping street in Prague) - 3 min walk
*Old town square - up to 10 min walk
*Charles bridge - up to 20 min walk
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
The welcome set ( coffee, tea, toilet paper, garbage bags, paper towels) is provided only for the first couple of days, if you need it more- please ask us to send you the closest supermarket to you.
Once you have a self-check-in in our office there will be our manager behind the glass being ready to provide you with any assistance you need in Prague :)
Late check-in or early check-out- is free of charge.
If you need to store the luggage in the office, the luggage fee is 1 euro per bag due to the small capacity.
Last-minute reservations might be ready later than check-in time, please ask us at what time the apartment would be ready if you make a last-minute booking.
*If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
11000, CZECH REPUBLIC
|Property Type||Apartment on the 1st floor|
1 Sep 2023 - 30 Sep 2023
|50 € - 70 €||70 € - 126 €||
1 Oct 2023 - 31 Oct 2023
|45 €||137 €||
1 Nov 2023 - 30 Nov 2023
|39 € - 70 €||112 €||
1 December - 10 December
|86 €||207 €||
11 December - 20 December
|95 €||228 €||
21 December - 26 December
|225 €||323 €||
27 December - 3 January
New Year after party
4 January - 7 January
|169 €||299 €||
8 January - 31 January
|70 €||175 €||