Colonial Ruterra 2BDR Apartment by the River
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 4-6
All our apartments are cleaned by professionals following the 5-step enhanced cleaning process providing full disinfection.
For the check in you should come to our office at the U Pujcovny 954/6 street which is situated 2 minutes away from the main train station.
There’s a plenty of supermarkets and farmers’ markets in the neighbourhood. The apartment is very cozy and fully equipped, situated in the heart of the New Town. It has a great location on a quiet street, with quick access to Charles Bridge/ Wenceslas Square/ Old Town, walking distance from all the sights (Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, Charles Bridge).
•LOCATION, Riverbank is located just in 200m!
•Fully equipped kitchen
•Free and fast Wifi
This apartment is perfect for a family and so good for couples who wants to sleep in two separate bedrooms.
The 85m2 apartment is situated on the 2d floor of an elegant building in historical building
Apartment consists of:
*the living room you will find a foldable sofa-bed for 2 people and 2 doble beds!
*bedroom with double bed, convertible sofa bed for 2 people and huge wardrobe
*well-equipped kitchen, including an oven, a cooker, a microwave, a dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, crockery.
* bathroom with shower unit
* separate WC
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
The apartment location allows getting deeper into life of an Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Every famous sight in Prague is located within 15 minutes walking from apartment, so you will forget about public transport, for sure :
•4 min. - Riverbank
•8 min. - Wenceslas square ( and metro A,B,C)
•10 min. - Charles bridge and riverbank
•10 min. -Dancing house,- masterpiece of famous architect Frank Gehry
•10 min. – Building of National Muzeum
•15 min. – Main train station (train, metro C)
•17 min. – Old Town Square and Jewish Quarter
Truly amazing neighborhood !
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
Praha, Praha, CZECH REPUBLIC
|Property Type||Apartment on the 1st floor|
|Setting & View||
1 December - 10 December
|50 € - 60 €||159 €||
11 December - 21 December
|60 € - 69 €||195 €||
22 December - 26 December
|166 €||239 €||
27 December - 3 January
New Year after party
4 January - 7 January
|126 €||187 €||
8 January - 31 January
|54 €||166 €||
1 Feb 2024 - 29 Feb 2024
|59 €||171 €||