Main train station apartment close to the the Main Square!
Size –1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-2
We have a contactless check-in provided in our office at the U Pujcovny 954/6 street which is situated 2 minutes away from the main train station, but in case of any need for a little help, our manager will be there for you :)
Charming bright studio up to 4 guests is located in the center within only 2min walking to the main square in a historical amazing building. This apartment is truly amazing, the best option for a couple who want to spend an unforgettable and romantic time in charming Prague.
Apartment consists of:
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, crockery, toaster, coffee maker.
* Bathroom with WC.
*Zone with double bed for 2 people
* Pull out sofa for the 2 people and a wardrobe
- don't smoke at the apartment
- don't make noise after 22:00
- if something at the apartment is broken - send us a photo
We are always glad to see you at our office at the address U Pujcovny 6 and to hear on phone +420734284209.
After check-out, you can store your luggage at our office.
If you need a transfer, please order it in advance.
Our neighborhood is full of historical monuments, cafés, restaurants and you will simply love it!
Wenceslas square (main city square): 2 minutes walk
Main train station: 4 minutes walk
Old Town square: 10 minutes walk
Charles Bridge: 15 minutes walk
Prague Castle: 30 minutes walk"
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
It takes 3 min of walking to get to our office and the apartment from the Main Train Station.
If you come to Prague by car, you have 4 good parking options:
1) Booking a garage online. It's cheaper than street parking in Prague 1. Search for mrparkit (www.mrparkit.com), they have best prices in Prague. They vary 11-25€/day.
2) Parking on the WHITE lines on the street (so-called violet zones – please see example http://bit.ly/na-smetance-parking). For Prague 1 the price is about 25 €/day and you could pay max for 16 hours (1,5 €/hr 8:00-24:00, from 24:00 to 8:00 parking is free). For Prague 2,3 the price is 1,2-1,3 €/hr and the parking is usually free on weekends and nights (free from 18:00/20:00 till 8:00). Parking in Prague 2 and Prague 3 is indicated in our colored map of Prague, which you will receive upon arrival.
The is an interactive parking map on the website parkujvklidu (http://www.parkujvklidu.cz/prague-parking/), look for the violet zone (= white line on the street).
3) "Park and Ride" away from the city center - guarded parking near subway stations. Prices are 5-6€. Please visit https://www.prague.eu/en/practical/transport/travel-in-prague/pr-10559 for more detailed information.
4) The last option - parking several metro stops away from the city center on the street free of charge and unsupervised.
If you still don't know, we will find best parking option for you during the check-in!
The welcome set ( coffee, tea, toilet paper, garbage bags, paper towels) is provided only for the first couple of days, if you need it more- please ask us to send you the closest supermarket to you.
Once you have a self-check-in in our office there will be our manager behind the glass being ready to provide you with any assistance you need in Prague :)
Late check-in or early check-out- is free of charge.
If you need to store the luggage in the office, the luggage fee is 1 euro per bag due to the small capacity.
Last-minute reservations might be ready later than check-in time, please ask us at what time the apartment would be ready if you make a last-minute booking.
*If you are coming by plane we can arrange for you a transfer. Our driver will have keys and maps for you, he will drive you straight to the apartment. At extra charge.
|Property Type||Apartment on the 0 floor|
|Setting & View||
1 December - 10 December
|30 € - 55 €||67 €||
11 December - 20 December
|33 €||67 €||
21 December - 26 December
|122 €||133 €||
27 December - 4 January
|187 €||207 €||
New Year after party
5 January - 8 January
|84 €||122 €||
9 January - 31 January
|49 €||86 €||
1 Feb 2023 - 28 Feb 2023
|50 €||55 €||